Home Page

Search Page

LLC Information

Starting a LLC

LLC Tax FAQs

Business Buying FAQs

Employment and HR Issues

Finance for Business

Tax Law Information

Estate Planning Website

Free Email Newsletters
Sign Up Here

Our Blog

New Jersey Business Lawyer | Business Formation | LLC  Limited Liability Company | IRS Tax | Business Purchase | LLC Lawyer
Some People Overpay the Government...But Certainly Not our clients!
Ronald J. Cappuccio, J.D., LL.M. (Tax)
Counsellor at Law
1800 Chapel Avenue West, Suite 128
Cherry Hill, New Jersey 08002 US
(856) 665-2121   Fax (856) 665-9005
Email: Ron@TaxEsq.Com
 
LLC Lawyer LLC Attorney

Some People Overpay the Government ...But Certainly Not Our Clients!

Helping Small and Emerging Businesses become more profitable!

         
 
  Basic Questions Prompt
  Insightful Answers

The chances of closing a deal are commensurate with the amount of time the prospective buyer spends talking.

A rule of thumb:  Let the customer talk 80 percent of the time. You fill in the remaining 20 percent with insightful questions and solutions.

To prompt your prospect to talk, you must start peeling back the layers, much as you would with an onion. Come up with at least six effective questions to ask that will help you strip away the outer layers
until you reach the core. 

It's really a two-part process. Start with the basics about the customer's company and then move into the problem areas. 

 Part 1: The Basics. Ask open-ended questions that elicit more than one-word answers: 

  • Tell me about your products and services.
      
  • Where are your businesses located?
     
  • How did you get started in business?

  •  Part 2: The Problems. Focus on where the prospect needs assistance:

  • What are the biggest challenges you face running your company?
      
  • What types of business worries keep you up at night?
      
  • How frequently do production problems occur and how do they affect your company?

  • Caution: When you hear a problem, it's normal to want to solve it. Don’t fall into this trap. A better approach is to continue the questioning to get even more information. The more answers you have, the better your chances of closing the sale.



    =

    Copyright 2007 Ronald J. Cappuccio, J.D., LL.M.(Tax) 1800 Chapel Avenue West, Suite 128 Cherry Hill, NJ 08002 USA 

    (856) 665-2121  Email: Ron@TaxEsq.com